HuaJun Consultation


【High聊外贸】划重点!商务谈判!
来源: | 作者:Iris | 发布时间: 2017-06-30 | 850 次浏览 | 分享到:
场景是客户参观完工厂后与供应商在会议室中进行商务谈判。

Hi Mr.Hunks, shall we begin the meeting now?

Hunks先生,咱们可以开始会议了吗?


Yes, please.

请开始吧!


After visiting our factory, we would like to hear about yourcomments.

参观我们的工厂之后,您有什么想法吗?


To be frank, I am satisfied with the status of your factory. It is managed well. And I think it is competent to deal with our orders.

坦白说我很满意你们工厂的状态,管理的非常好。我认为你们的工厂能够胜任我们订单。


Thank you very much and if you have any suggestions to us, pleasedon't hesitate to let us know.

非常感谢,如果您对我们的工厂有任何意见,都请不要犹豫告诉我们吧。


Ok. if I come up with one, I will let you know. Now I have a few requirements regarding our products and the terms of the cooperation.

好的,如果我想到的话会告诉您。现在我有一些关于产品的要求和合作事项想跟您谈一谈。


Please go ahead.

您请说。


First of all, the plastic cases of our product must be unflamable materials. At least you should use UL94V-0. We also need you to send us the report of burning test of our orders. This is very important for our company.

首先,我们产品的塑胶外壳部分必须使用防火材料,至少要使用UL94V-0等级的。还需要您将防火测试的报告发给我们,这对我们公司来说很重要。


Okay, completely no problem. But unflamable materials will lead to a raise of price of the quotation. Do you agree with that?

好的,完全没问题,但使用防火材料会提高产品的报价,对此您同意吗?


How much will you raise the price? As long as it is withinacceptable range, we can agree with you on that.

要抬高多少价钱呢?只要在可接受范围之内,我们都同意。


We usually raise the price by one dollar based on the originalquotation.

我们通常在原报价的基础上加一美金。


Okay, that's acceptable.

好的,这个可以接受。


We also would like to put our logo on the product. I'll send you adrawing of the logo and the location of it on the product.

我们还想把公司logo印在产品上,我会把logo的草图还有它在产品上的位置发给您。


No problem. We are good at doing OEM business.

没问题,我们对OEM合作很在行。


Do you have any MOQ requirement for OEM orders?

你们对OEM订单有*小起订量的要求吗?


Yes, the MOQ is 500 sets per order.

是的,*小起订量是500套。


Okay. But for the trial order, the quantity will be small. It might be one hundred sets. Is it okay for you?

好的,但是试订单的数量会比较少,可能只有一百套。你们没问题吧?


No problem. But from the second order, we must strictly follow the rule of MOQ.

没问题,但是从第二个订单开始,我们就要严格按照*小起订量来执行了。


Absolutely. Regarding the packing box, as I mentioned before, we must use colour box instead of white box.

那是肯定的。关于产品包装盒,正如我之前提过的那样,我们必须使用彩盒,而不是白盒。


Will you send us the design of the box?

您会把盒子的设计图发给我们吗?


Yes, of course. We will send you the drawings.

当然,我会把草图发给您。


Okay.

好的。


Now let's talk about the terms of payment. Do you accept T/T ?

我们来谈谈付款条款吧,你们接受电汇吗?


We prefer L/C.

我们更愿意信用证收款。


As you are aware, payment by L/C is a bit complicated and expensive. We have to pay high bank charges for opening an L/C. It will increase the cost of our imports.

如您所知,用信用证付款又繁琐又昂贵,而且还要付开信用证的高昂费用。这会提高我们进货的成本。


I understand. But a confirmed, irrevocable L/C gives us the additional protection of the bankers guarantee. But if you can pay some deposit right after placing the order , then T/T is okay for us.

我理解。但是承兑的、不可撤销的信用证能让我们得到银行担保的保护。但如果您在下订单后马上支付定金,我们就能接受电汇的付款方式。


How much do you suggest the deposit to be?

你们建议给多少预付款?


The deposit is 40% of total amount of the order. And after we release the copy of B/L, you need to pay the balance.

预付款是订单总金额的四成。我们开出提单的复印件后,你们就要给付余款。


40% is too much. Actually when we cooperate with our suppliers, we don't pay any deposit. Your factory is an exception. So could you please reduce the deposit a little bit for us?

四成预付款太多了。事实上,我们和其他供应商合作时从来不付预付款,你们的工厂是一个例外,贵司能否把预付款降低一点?


If you say so, 30 percent is the lowest we can accept.

您如果这么说的话,我们*低能够接受三成预付款。


Okay, I agree with it. By the way, can I divide the payment of deposit and balance into several times?

好吧,我同意。另外,我可否把预付款和余款分多次打款?


You'd better not because that will increase the banking charges.

*好不要,因为那会提高银行的手续费用。


Okay, I understand.

好的,明白。


As you mentioned before, your delivery time would be 20 workdays for OEM orders, right?

您之前提到过,贴牌产品的交货期是20个工作日。对吗?


Yes, that's right.

是的,没错。


Okay. But I hope in the future your delivery time could be shorter.

好吧,我希望在不久的将来交货期能缩短一点。


Trust me, we will.

相信我吧,一定的。


How many years do you guarantee for the products?

你们提供几年的质保?


Three years of guarantee.

质保三年。


Perfect.

非常好。

词汇 Volcabulary
be competent to sth 胜任做某事

She was declared mentally competent to stand trial.
她被宣告有接受审判的精神能力。


don't hesitate to do sth 毫不犹豫去做某事

Do not hesitate to tell us if you have a problem .
你有问题就直截了当地告诉我们。


come up with 想出

He came up with good ideas for the product promotion.


the terms of sth 关于某事的条款/条件

The terms of the settlement seem just.
和解的条件似乎还公道。


unflamable materials 防火材料


burning test 燃烧测试


acceptable adj.可接受的

The solution to this problem is acceptable.

这个问题的解决方案是可接受的


original  adj. 原始的,*初的

Our original plan was to go to Spain, but it was too expensive.
我们的原始计划是去西班牙,但是去那里太贵了。


drawing n.图纸,素描


OEM = original equipment manufacturer 一般理解成“贴牌加工”,也就是在工厂的产品上印上客户的商标。


T/T = telegraphic transfer 电汇


L/C = letter of credit 信用证


complicated adj. 复杂的

The novel is too complicated for your age.
这小说就你的年龄来说太复杂了。


irrevocable  adj. 不能挽回的,不能取消的,不能变更的

The doom which I have passed upon her is irrevocable.
我对她下的判决是不能挽回的。

deposit   n. 存款,定金

You must pay a deposit if you want to reserve the room.
你要预订房间,就得先付定金。