HuaJun Consultation


[玩转外贸英语] 去机场接客户都聊什么
来源: | 作者:Iris | 发布时间: 2017-06-25 | 859 次浏览 | 分享到:
本期我们谈一谈客户接待。

机场接客户:


Excuse me,  but I think you are Mr. Hanks.

打扰了,请问您是Hanks先生吗?


Yes, are you Mr. Wang's secretary?

是的,请问您是王先生的秘书吗?


Yes, sir.  Nice to meet you.  Mr. Wang asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.  My name is Lily.

是的,很高兴见到您,王先生让我代他来这儿接您。我叫Lily。


Thank you very much.

非常感谢。


Let me carry your case for you.

我来帮您提行李吧。


Don't bother please.  I can manage.

不用麻烦了,我自己来。


Our car is out in the parking lot.

我们的车在停车场等着。


Oh. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。


It's my pleasure.By the way, how was your flight?

不客气。您旅途愉快吗?


It's comfortable, but now I'm a little tired.

很舒服,但是现在有点儿累。


I've already made a hotel reservation for you. We will reach Four Season Hotel in another ten minutes. When we arrive there, you can go up and have a rest.  The hotel has very good service, and it's considered as one of the best hotels here. What's more convenient, the hotel is near Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center.

我已经给您预定了房间。我们十分钟后到达四季酒店,到那后您可以上楼休息,酒店的服务非常好,是本地*好的酒店之一,更方便的是它离深圳会展中心很近。


Thank you very much for your hospitality.I lived there when I came to Shenzhen last time.It's comfortable and beautiful.

感谢您的热情款待,我上次来深圳的时候也住在那家酒店,非常舒适漂亮。


It's our pleasure.BTW, according to your schedule,  you will go to Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre tomorrow morning,  and will come to our factory for the visit in the afternoon.

不用谢。根据您的行程,您明天上午会去深圳会展中心,下午会来我们工厂参观。


Right.  Is it okay for you?

是的。这样安排你们方便吗?


No problem.We will arrange a car to pick you up tomorrow afternoon.

没问题,我们明天下午会派车来接您。


Thanks. It's so nice of you.

谢谢,您真是太好了。


My pleasure.Here we are at the hotel.Let's get out.

不客气。到酒店了,咱们下车吧。


After you,  please.

您先请。


Thank you.

谢谢!




给客户良好的**印象,让客户认为他得到了应有的尊重和热情的接待,为进一步合作加分。